At MMX Gallery Llp., we are committed to protect and respect the privacy of our clients and customers. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or you provide to us will be processed, shared or transmitted by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
If at any point you would like to stop receiving these emails, you can simply unsubscribe or update your subscription preferences by clicking the links at the bottom of any of our emails.
What type of information and data do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may provide us with personal information about you by completing the enquiry forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. You may also provide us with information when you search for a particular service, enquiry a service or product on our website or contact us via the website. We may collect your personal data to inform you of current and future exhibitions and artists. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and financial and credit card information. We do not have a data base directly of your banking details. These may be stored by third parties payment services.
How do we use your information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you of our goods or services which may interest you.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you (i.e. artwork delivery, installation, etc).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
However, this website may contain links to websites who do. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
MMX Gallery Llp. is not responsible for interactions of cookies used by websites linked to or from this website, including our social media platforms.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest including to social media platforms with which we engage. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system, we will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
Where we store your personal data
We do not store a data base directly of your banking details. These may be stored by third parties' payment services.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation You also have the right to revoke or amend any consent you have provided allowing us to store and use your personal data.
If you have any questions about the data we hold about you, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org